Normal container handling operations at New Liberty Wharf comprise the following movements:
- Handling services from vessel to awaiting trailers using ship crane for transfer to container yard or for direct delivery for imported goods.
- Lifting on/off operation and stacking at the container yard.
- Stuffing and un-stuffing of goods at the container yard.
- Restacking and segregation of empty containers at the container yard.
- Handling of laden and empty containers from container yard to awaiting vessel at the New Liberty Wharf.
All the respective New Liberty Wharf Tariff rates published in this web site are with effect from 1st July 2008.